West Florida Open Positions
Click the Position Title and they will expand.
Email all positions to Webmaster (Senior Pastors must approve of all messages sent.) (All listings posted for 30 days only unless otherwise requested.)
Children’s Pastor First Assembly of God in Valparaiso, FL
- Possess a genuine call to full-time ministry working with children.
- Either possess or be acquiring credentials with the Assemblies of God.
- Prior experience is a plus, but all applicants will be prayerfully considered.
- The individual should be a team player, creative, a life-long learner, humble, respect instruction given, be loyal to those in authority over you, faithful with what is entrusted to your supervision, and most importantly, possess evidence of a vibrant faith and love for our LORD.
- Extend Christ-centered ministry to all children associated with First A/G children’s ministries including those involved strictly with Noah’s Ark Daycare, a ministry of the church, and extend ministry to those families associated with the daycare on behalf of the church.
The Children’s Pastor will lead the Children’s ministry of First Assembly through creative Christ-centered instruction. This should be accomplished in Sunday morning children’s services, our Wednesday night programming, and within the framework of our daycare. The Children’s pastor will be tasked with cooperating with the overall vision of the church and implementing that vision specifically to our children.
Specific responsibility for this position would include but is not limited to:
- Developing a Children’s ministry which sincerely knows, loves, and worships God.
- To possess a ministry where the study of God’s Word is a high priority with the understanding that teaching God’s Word, not opinions, will change and mature lives.
- To lead children to grow in their walk with Christ and in relationships with one another.
- To develop the talents and gifts of each child so they may encourage one another and be a witness to others for Christ.
- Coordinating the Children’s ministries in respect to enlisting, training and scheduling others to help work within the ministry.
- Visit daycare classrooms to build relationships with children, teachers, and ultimately parents.
- Arrange and conduct a chapel service for daycare children once a week.
- Arrange special events specifically for children including our Easter Egg Dash, Kid’s Blast in the summer, Daycare Graduation, and December Christmas program.
The church is offering a full-time salary.
All inquires can send an email to email@example.com.